• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Whoa...A Generator Forum!!!

Chainbreaker

I knew there was a thread with members discussing and supporting a new Generator sub forum but wasn't aware that a "Generators" forum had been launched. That is...until today when I backed out of some threads I subscribed to and found myself looking up at the forum headings and noticed the "/\ Forum > Other Military Machines >Generators" heading.

Nice job, way to go admin/moderators/contributors! :beer:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And yet, still no submarine forum...:deadhorse:

Guyfang

Staff member
What the world needs now, is Love sweet Love, that's the only thing theirs much too little of....................................................

Chainbreaker

Might as well have a U.S. Military Space Force forum while were at it!

I'm sure they will be launching some unique equipment into space that will become Gov't surplus soon enough. Can't wait to bid on a MKM-99X zero gravity Kitchen Module!

However, will need to get the Thread/Posts Count right around 4,600/66,000 like the generator postings achieved under Aux Equipment to achieve sub-forum consideration.:tin hat::tin hat::tin hat:

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the work done here. It must have taken some effort to migrate all the old gen threads out of aux equipment.
Actually I’m working on moving all the non gen threads out of the generator forum.

Finished the first pass.
Working on a second now. (Edit: Finished)
Will do a third to make absolutely sure I didn’t miss anything

With over 270 pages to go through, it is time consuming, but I asked for it.
No complaints

Happy to do it.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks