• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old but not dead just yet~

balsa

Hi Kids, just introducing myself as balsa, and this is my girlfriend, her name is Edith. Unfortunately these are the only images I have of Edith since the others were on the hard drive of the old computer, but take my word for it that Edith is her name. I found it under the 5 layers of camo on the passenger door. Edith was born on June 26th, 1941 so she's a little older than myself, but only slightly so, anyways when I first saw her she was living a solitary life as yard art. Evidently after doing whatever military service she did do she went on to work in what appears to be a rock quarry, possibly a backstop for little league team.
So ya know, I just had to do something about that situation and so I took her in about ten years ago.

So here she was the day I got her. Dodge WC-12

Picture 010.jpg

Here she is about a year later. Not a lot has changed. I added some combat rims is about all, and I have to put a new gas tank on her and build another battery box, but right now I'm scouting for tires.

primitive_machines_by_balsaboy-d4rp5s6.jpg

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice truck and a great job beginning that restoration.

Where in the Seattle area are you? I'm out in Kenmore.

Good Luck with your project!

balsa

Thanks for the replies. I have a ways to go on her, more than I care to think really, if only I had another 40 years...LOL~

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks