• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russian (and european) Vehicles on Finnish Army

Finlandia

You can tow the boat whit this, URAL-375. 7-litre gasoline V8, 14.00-20 tyres, and mechanical rear winch. What else you need? ;-)

Axles looks like Rockwell? What you think?

Attachments

tamangel

Might be interesting to put the link for the vehicle description with your photos also.. A 'rough' translation can be had here on Finlandia's vehicle..:

http://translate.google.com/transla.../forums.offipalsta.com/showthread.php?t=29218

just put the link in the box provided and choose the 'from / to' language offerings and click.. again , its a 'rough translation' (read: free) :)

Mike W

I'd be interested in reading that Dallas Oshkosh fire trucks info..

Last edited:

saddamsnightmare

November 29th, 2012

Finlandia:

What sort of shape are the Russian UAZ's in, and how are the spare parts obtained in Sweden or Finland? If the prices are reasonable, you might want to think about have some of us get together and buy a few, containerize them, and send to the states. BUT they have to be over 25 years old to get by our safety and emissions standards.:D

Pretty cool stuff, if a KRAZ255 goes for $6,000 you guys should hop on over and grab a couple!;-)

Finlandia

Long time no see...

A year ago, I buy more ex-finnish army vehicles. UAZ 374106-01, model year 1987. First two pictures is on sellers yard (note his GAZ-66). Last two pics is on my garages yard. Trailer and Dodge Nitro is my brothers property, thanks for help..! We get baby elephant safely home.

Attachments

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are an attractive monster for sure!! Imagine much more available in England than here in the States......I find them amazing!

dmetalmiki

Those are an attractive monster for sure!! Imagine much more available in England than here in the States......I find them amazing!
Believe it or not.
Not a one have we seen since. On the 'circuit' or at events.
I have been trying to locate and bring my Kraz back to the fleet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks