• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Russian (and european) Vehicles on Finnish Army

No.2Diesel

RE: Russian Vehicles on Finish Army

Welcome!!

Very cool! Cab and front look like a Dodge Power Wagon/Dodge WC.

Keep throwing those Malatov Cocktails down the exhaust pipes of russian tanks!!! [thumbzup] :beer: :driver: fat lady sings

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Doesn't look like rust is too much of a problem in the cold climes you have up north. I see a few have peeling paint problems, but that's nowhere near as bad as cancer.

Nice trucks, thanks for sharing the pics!

Finlandia

Doesn't look like rust is too much of a problem in the cold climes you have up north. I see a few have peeling paint problems, but that's nowhere near as bad as cancer.
Well, cold and cold... :wink: In summer we have +25 C, and winter -15-25 C. Cars do rust here. Russian trucks often just stey on carages, so they dont rust.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ps. Sorry about my baaad english.
what bad english, i just thought you fitted right in with the rest of us who cant type and butcher english
welcome to SS

Finlandia

Last autum I trade four Sisu tires to "Ural-nose". Two guys had cut it, and they made a farm tractor trailer on it. This is usuall in finland.

I pull the engine off, and sold it away. V8 did run smoodly, I test it.

I take these pictures to mobile phone.

Attachments

tatra813

Finlandia said:
Well, cold and cold... :wink: In summer we have +25 C, and winter -15-25 C. Cars do rust here. Russian trucks often just stey on carages, so they dont rust.
I see some tires for Tatra 813 and Im looking for a set of spares, do you have info to purchase any over there?

Finlandia

I see some tires for Tatra 813 and Im looking for a set of spares, do you have info to purchase any over there?
Sometimes in army sales, there is a Tatra tyres, Barum 15.00-21. But finland is bit far away to you. 21 inch tyres are rare other than eastern block coutries.

tatra813

Finlandia said:
Sometimes in army sales, there is a Tatra tyres, Barum 15.00-21. But finland is bit far away to you. 21 inch tyres are rare other than eastern block coutries.

I havnt found tires 15x21 size in the usa. Im trying to find a country I can find them? any ideas?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks