• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 roadside kit.

davidb56

I got a whole kit together and have everything already without having to buy anything except my socket set only goes up to 1 3/4 inch, so I have to order the 3". BTW, I got a good deal on delivery. The facilities are too far apart if I broke down with something I couldn't fix on the roadside and the Tow would exceed the delivery cost easily. Im going with the 1987 M35A2C air force one because its ready to go and I'll just live with the lousy maneuvering with the extra axel, besides, it gives me more traction and I can just crush whatever I back up on. Don't flame that last statement if you haven't seen where I live. The worst I could do is either squash a deer, elk, or have a moose dent the fender (they are mean)....or get stuck good. First thing after I pull all the wheels for inspection and boot replacement is a 24vdc winch up front and a few snatch blocks thrown on the truck. It has dot 5 fluid in the system, and I pulled a sample to check for mixture.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks