• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What wheels are on your humvee?

Dele16

Hey guys, let’s see those humvee wheels and tires! Since most tire shops don’t know much about aftermarket/stock wheels for the humvee! List wheel and tire specs including offset or suspension lift!
I’ll start, mine are stock 12 bolt military wheels! Looking to upgrade soon!
Follow my build on Instagram @dele__16 !!IMG_0281.jpgIMG_0569.jpgIMG_0356.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
8, 12, or 24 bolt rims...

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you tell us the exact stock number of those wheels? Or/and where you got them? I like them and they look great n your truck! BTW. Thats a good looking shop!

JoeJrTheBarber

Can you tell us the exact stock number of those wheels? Or/and where you got them? I like them and they look great n your truck! BTW. Thats a good looking shop!
You talking to me ?
You can go and visit the Black Rhino website and see all the wheels they offer.
As I said above I am running a 17x9.5 with the stock Hummer H1 offset on a 40x13.5x17 Cooper Discover STT Pro tire
Which now seems to be the setup for these trucks..

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You talking to me ?
As I said above I am running a 17x9.5 with the stock Hummer H1 offset on a 40x13.5x17 Cooper Discover STT Pro tire
I like the ones you have. I was just wondering if there was a stock number. I am just wanting to make sure I get the right backspacing. All the other numbers I understand. Just not the actual backspacing. I wasn't sure how I would find out the Hummer h1 backspacing.

Thanks in advance for any other info you can give me.

I have 24 bolt runflats with Goodyears. The newer style with the sand edge and Kevlar walls. They roll well once warmed up, but it's a bumpy ride until about 15 miles in.
I have a full set of the bfg's on 24 bolt rims as well. I haven't put them on the truck.

Sent from my BBE100-5 using Tapatalk

Skrilex

Banned
You talking to me ?
I don’t think they offer h1 offset on these unfortunately. But, nobody does except cepek and Hutchinson, in an alloy wheel at least. These black rhino sure are sharp looking though.

FoxND001

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm.looking for some clarification. The Black Rhino site has both a 6 and -18 offset for the two different 17x9.5 Armory wheels.

I'm a bit confused on offsets. I want to retain as stock of a wheel stance as possible. I'll be going with 37x12.5r17 tires.

Which one of those, the 6 or -18 offset, is closer to the OEM HMMWV spec for wheel offset?

Sorry if this has been asked before - I wasn't able to find this answer after searching. Any advice on this is appreciated!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks