• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

choice between 1970 deuce or 1987 deuce.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trucking company is on their way to Portland to pick up the M35A2c airfare deuce. Tomorrow I'll drive it home from Bonners Ferry Idaho. Ive ordered parts for it already from Big Mikes, and The Sensor Connection (EGT). I got 5 gallons of prestone and a 400 watt block heater and a new lower radiator hose, gear oil, grease, brake fluid (dot 5), 3 inch socket, front seal kit, front brake shoes, 6 wheel cylinder kits, one piece boot set with new clamps, complete filter set, and a cold weather bra...So I got a week's worth of playing to do while I ignore my chores. It needs some paint in a few spots, but I'll have to wait until July before its warm enough.
When you get time you should add your trucks information to this thread .
[h=1]Late Model USAF M35A2C Registry[/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks