• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual/Power Steering Drag Link Same ?

m38inmaine

It's been several years since I converted to power steering on my M882, my M886 has the same power steering set up but needs a new drag link. The new surplus ones available say manual steering only, I don't recall having to change the manual steering one when I converted the M882 to power steering.

Thanks

m38inmaine

OK Bob thank you it was a perfect match to the original and a great price , all installed. Still have some play and I am pretty sure it's in the box as it has a rough spot in it, ordered a replacement from RA will report back.

FCJUNKIE

20190320_170208.jpg
Thanks for the link Bob. I'm kind of building a half breed here. The Cerlist was missing from this M-677 truck so I'm making this a dedicated hauler for my other Jeeps.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks