• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck names - whats yours?

Keith_J

My M1031 SECM is now known as Tug.0123191346.jpg1122181519.jpg

The travel trailer is 7800 pounds all up with full fresh water and 60 pounds of propane. So that stock 6.2 diesel has a bit of a tug of war. Things are changing in the power department..first a few more gears needed ;). How many more? 3.

TCI 6x. A modified 4L80e with 2.97 first and 1.57 second. Then a custom valve body with additional solenoid to split 1st and second with the 0.75 overdrive.

CMPPhil

Hi
1st truck name BEAST, wife named it first time she saw it, 2nd truck BEAUTY of course if you have a Beast you need a Beauty, 3rd truck was thinking of &the but with out the other trucks on either side just didn't make senses so 3rd truck is CANADA in honor of its origins.
Beauty Canada Beast.png
Cheers Phil

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi
1st truck name BEAST, wife named it first time she saw it, 2nd truck BEAUTY of course if you have a Beast you need a Beauty, 3rd truck was thinking of &the but with out the other trucks on either side just didn't make senses so 3rd truck is CANADA in honor of its origins.
View attachment 757346
Cheers Phil
Very nice collection Phil.[thumbzup]

Big Tom

8DB90511-33C0-4597-9AB7-8FEC2EBEE97D.jpgMy M35a2 is called “Big Tom” after my dad ,I put his service numbers on the hood also. He was a great person and my best freind.

Big Tom

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
The biggest p.. s.. junk that I should just crush. She only has a name when I am mad at her then no words are not speakable

77 AMG

Ours is called the "Dead Line Special", as it was effectively in a "dead line" when I found it. It is also known, affectionately as the "Zombie Deuce", since it has this weird multi- colored, peeling/ chipping paint job, and LICHEN growing on it in numerous places.

Attachments

Last edited:
WLYnfLRl.jpg

BUDS MB

Lloyd "Bud" Lindeman was an Infantry 1st Sergeant at the Battle of the Bulge.

When he moved into a retirement home, he gave me his MB. I put personalized license plates on it that say "BUDS MB". It will always be Bud's Jeep.

Buds' Jeep attended his funeral on December 1st, 2018. It was snowing - but not as bad as it did at the Battle of the Bulge in 1944.

It is a beautiful photograph taken by the photographer in our Color Guard. He used natural light with no special effects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks