• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M932A2 Big Fuel Filter Questions

Steelreaper80

I had the stainless steel fuel lines and in line electric pump installed on my M925A2 from TMG and I noticed who installed it did not plumb it through the big fuel filter housing. It goes directly to the small filter to the side of the block. I am not having any problems but I am wondering if this will cause problems down the road. The truck has about 30,000 miles on it with this set up. Small filter is changed every 10,000 miles. Do other people have their trucks like this? Thanks

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When the A2's came out they did not have a big filter on them. They started having a lot of problems with the small filters stopping up in a short time. So they added the big filter back on the trucks.
If you do not move it to go though the big filter I would carry a spare filter in the truck.

Csm Davis

If you have the big canister filter on the truck already I would hook it up, it is a good water separator and if you want to only change the fuel filters on long intervals it can probably run 30-50k if you keep the water drained off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

74M35A2

Agree with both. Carry a spare small spinner (ha ha), and the large frame one is sized so it never has to be changed again when using known good fuel.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks