• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member out of New Hampshire

MikeMikeMike

Always have been fascinated by armor. Spent the past 20 years restoring / maintaining personal vehicles as a hobby (71 Cuda , 47 dodge COE , 71 IH Scout, ‘21 Fordson, 1918 Walter Snow Fighter, etc.) and my finances are finally at a point that I can start seriously considering real armor. I’ve done a fair bit of ‘internet research’ over the past few years and never miss a Collings foundation open house :)

over the the past year I’ve narrowed my search. I want tracks vs wheels. I like manuals in English. I don’t like dealing with pre-war hardware. I want it to fit in my barn and not crack the cement floor. I like readily available parts bought from someone who speaks English . Etc. etc. So, that landed me on the cvrt family of vehicles. Specifically the fv103 spartan apc (Simplifies the demil). My next stop, and reason for finally jumping on here, is to get more into the knowledge of ownership vs vehicle stats and features and to link up with people online and in person to really get first hand knowledge of these machines and learn about what is involved in obtaining, importing, transporting and maintaining.

So, if you are within a couple hours drive from Southern NH and don’t mind me coming by and hearing what you have to say on the subject, please let me know!

thanks,
mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks