• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA-Ronald Harris Memorial Gathering 3/16/19 Lula Georgia 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GA-73M819 Ronald Harris Memorial Gathering 3/16/19 Lula Georgia 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Lucille Harris and myself will be hosting a memorial gathering in memory of Ronald Harris. We would like to extend an invitation to all his extended SS family to join us on Saturday March 16th at 11:00 am - 3:00 pm to gather and remember Ron's legacy and to honor him.

Additional Details:
I am going to be grilling for lunch and we will eat around 12:30 pm. If you are planning on attending please respond in this link with the number of people that will be coming and if you are bringing a side dish's, chips, drinks etc.

We look forward to seeing all of you that can attend on the 16th.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Steve I think you have my cell # and if you need any help with anything please give me a call.

I am planning to attend and will probably bring Tony, Doc and Dave (ZOUT), so 4folks...ish.

We will each bring a dish and some sort of dessert as well as a case of water and some type of sodas.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's with a heavy heart that I have to say, I'll not be able to make it. I'll be there in spirit.

sandcobra164

I'm coming but trying to figure out how I'm getting there. Plan A will involve driving an M1120A4 with a HMMWV on the flat rack. Plan B will involve the same HMMWV loaded in the bed of my M923. Plan C which is optimal is forget the HMMWV and bring Lee and the boy's up in the Tahoe. Plan D is ride my 2 wheeled CBR-650F. Probably going with Plan B though, NHC-250 power is something that Ron Appreciated alot. You'd have to put up with me and Simp moving a HMMWV from bed to bed, bed to trailer or whatever plan he has in mind. I'll let you know which plan I pull the trigger on.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm coming but trying to figure out how I'm getting there. Plan A will involve driving an M1120A4 with a HMMWV on the flat rack. Plan B will involve the same HMMWV loaded in the bed of my M923. Plan C which is optimal is forget the HMMWV and bring Lee and the boy's up in the Tahoe. Plan D is ride my 2 wheeled CBR-650F. Probably going with Plan B though, NHC-250 power is something that Ron Appreciated alot. You'd have to put up with me and Simp moving a HMMWV from bed to bed, bed to trailer or whatever plan he has in mind. I'll let you know which plan I pull the trigger on.
Military trucks are welcome we have tons of parking and a wrecker or 2 to move stuff around if people need to meet up and load or unload items. Simp just needs to stay on my driveway and not tear up my neighbors driveway like last spring ��, that is a story for another day!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Military trucks are welcome we have tons of parking and a wrecker or 2 to move stuff around if people need to meet up and load or unload items. Simp just needs to stay on my driveway and not tear up my neighbors driveway like last spring ��, that is a story for another day!

If your crappy I-phone had not broken your message up into 5 different texts and all jumbled up it may have been understood better!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In spirit only, as that is the day our local club has it's major fundraiser, working at the "St Pat's in Five Points" festival. We will be thinking of you!

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I’ll be coming in my 5 ton with my lady riding shotgun; if anyone has mechanical issues give me a shout and I’ll tow you on in

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be coming and driving my M35A3. I'll bring some food and drinks. If you need anything special, please let me know.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will not make it from Texas but will be there in spirit. Papabear, please give Mrs. Harris a big hug for me.
You know I will Brother, and I know Ron would be happy if he could see you, his fellow CAMO Member there.

I'll give you a call when I propose a toast to a fellow Veteran, a good friend, and a DAM good American

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Planning to be there. May have to drive the 1009, no disrespect meant, civi truck will be loaded to go out of town Sunday. Ron used to love to rib me about the CUCV so it's only fitting.

You got my number let me know what to bring please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks