• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yard in RI

MikeMikeMike

It may already be known as I am new here but there is a yard in scituate RI called Halls Garage where I used to get parts for a 47 dodge COE. They had a few power wagons as well as an ammo truck. The open front looked like a gamma goat and the tear was a flat bed with inverted “U” arches along which ran an I beam for a crane trolley. It would be nice to see something done with them.
Mike

MikeMikeMike

Hmm. I found the photos but I don’t have an attachment button. I may be restricted from photos as I am so new to the forum. I did try to find similar vehicles on google and it’s a gtba Burma jeep with what is probably a heavy ordinance crane on the back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks