• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DIY m101 cover?

jholler

I have an early m101 with the curved brake handles, has sideboards but missing the top bows. I'm thinking of trying to diy a cover for it, has anyone done this? I have a pair of OD 20x20 12oz canvas tarps, one marked water resistant and one marked fire resistant, but I can't find a pic of what a 101 cover looks like laid out flat.

Choppers

I'm plan to use currugated metal as a cargo cover on my m1078 AO.

In line with truck and wind.

Thru bolts.

Rubber between metal.

Thru bolts holding it all down.

Should be less than $200 total.

This summer, will post pics.

Choppers

Found a local guy (Springfield mo) with a milsurp tent business.

He also has tarps, covers, and canvas for all you/our needs.

Half the price I've seen anywhere else.

Been selling for 13 years.

Solid guy.

PM if you want his info.

It isn't me, I'm just trying to share.

Barrman

It helps to have some kind of structure underneath to put a bow into the top. This really helps going down the road and anytime it is sitting with rain or snow going on. A little time with a heat gun and some 3/4 inch PVC makes this a super cheap and simple thing to make.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks