• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to bulk delete private messages?

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I know it is in here someplace how to delete old private messages. I searched around and have not fiqured it out.
Please tell how to delete private messages, bulk delete or by age or whatever.
Thanks?

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In your inbox to the right of each PM, as well as the different date headers, there are check boxes. Check the boxes of all the PMs you want deleted, or a complete header or page, and scroll to the bottom where it says "Selected Messages" right below the last PM and right above the page number buttons. Click that for a pull down for several options, including deleting all the PMs you checked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks