• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from NH.

SnowBeast428

Evening everyone. I've been a window shopper in a way of the forums for quite some time be it out of intrigue about the mechanical nature of these kind of vehicles or as it stands currently, the hunger for knowledge due to game development with a M35A2 as one of the vehicles and the desire to make it as realistic as possible. Of course that only got so far and I thought I might make an account to look at pictures as well as get some help from people who actually own one and who knows, it might lead to buying one as i see them for sale somewhat often.

CMPPhil

Hi

Welcome to the MV hobby, if you have not had a chance to see M35A2 up close and maybe catch a ride in one put the Weare NH Military Vehicle Rally July 25, 26, 27, the show is only about 30 miles north of you. Click on the Rally Ad top right corner of the page to follow the link for more information. Our club ad is the yellow one in the rotation of ads there.

Cheers Phil

18operator

Welcome from Northern Ohio. Do your research on this site. There are so many useful threads on the M35 series, not to mention all the TM's.

Jericho

Phil is correct, I will likely have my Deuce at the rally along with one or two other Mil trucks , I usually arrive on wed / thursday look me up on the field, Andy, /Jericho here. Plenty of trucks to look at and a drive is always doable around the grounds . Look for an M 931A2 or an M 109A3 i park next to the Gull wing Machine center truck to camp cant miss it Andy Blodgett

SnowBeast428

Hi

Welcome to the MV hobby, if you have not had a chance to see M35A2 up close and maybe catch a ride in one put the Weare NH Military Vehicle Rally July 25, 26, 27, the show is only about 30 miles north of you. Click on the Rally Ad top right corner of the page to follow the link for more information. Our club ad is the yellow one in the rotation of ads there.

Cheers Phil
You're in temple? You're only 13 minutes from me and I will check that out thank you.

SnowBeast428

Welcome from Northern Ohio. Do your research on this site. There are so many useful threads on the M35 series, not to mention all the TM's.
I have been reading the threads and the amount of research you guys have is amazing. So far I've been able to find aton of things that have helped me alot with designing my vehicle for my game I'm working on such as manifold heater functionality, pto, weight limits, etc stuff that doesn't seem to appear unless you're on here.

SnowBeast428

Phil is correct, I will likely have my Deuce at the rally along with one or two other Mil trucks , I usually arrive on wed / thursday look me up on the field, Andy, /Jericho here. Plenty of trucks to look at and a drive is always doable around the grounds . Look for an M 931A2 or an M 109A3 i park next to the Gull wing Machine center truck to camp cant miss it Andy Blodgett
A drive would be interesting however I will admit that I am no expert when it comes to manual and I have no experience with un-syncronized manual save for some simulators I've played when bored but I know how it's done I just haven't done it myself kind of ordeal as I know double clutching and rev matching. Weare is only an hour away so I'll probably come to it best i can albeit the dodge only gets 16-18 highway.

Katahdin

Hi from Southern Maine.

The only un-syncronized gears are first and reverse. Just don't shift into those unless you're at a complete stop, no double-clutching is necessary.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks