• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty 20' Trailer from Texas to Maryland March 23 (then Pennsylvania) (then Georgia)

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Looking for load(s) for travel money. Trailer is probably not wide enough for a HMMWV. I will bring ratchet straps and 4 chains with binders.

Leaving Corpus Christi 22 March to Bryan TX for the MV show with empty trailer.

Leaving Bryan very late on 23 March heading to

Texarkana to
Little Rock to
Memphis to
Nashville to
Knoxville to
Bristol to
Roanoke to
Winchester to
Hancock, MD.

The trailer will be dropped at Hancock. If you have something that fits in a pickup truck, I can move it on up to

Harrisburg Pennsylvania on the 25th

but it will be sitting unsecure at a hotel so it would need picked up quickly.

As usual, I will be on a tight schedule. Anyone wanting something moved must be Johnny on the spot for loading/unloading. If I show up at 1 in the morning, it gets unloaded/loaded immediately. I need to stay near the interstate so no driving 20 miles on some back road out of the way. I have a deadline to meet to be in Harrisburg on the night of the 25th.

Around 9 April I will go to Atlanta and will be looking for loads from MD/PA to GA.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
No joy and this contributed to a change in plans. I cancelled the trailer and will no longer be driving. Opted to fly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks