• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry for posting this kinda late, but here goes.

This years Spring Rally will be held the weekend of April 12th - 14th

Everyone is welcome to hang out even if you have never been to an event or don't have a military vehicle. Come over and say hi.

Thank you ahead of time to saltydeuce for providing us with truck loads of firewood to keep us warm at night. It really helps bring people together and tell some good stories around the fire.

We will be having a convoy through the desert on Saturday around 11'ish which makes for real good time and enjoy the view. When we get back from that I'll be grilling up some beef and chicken for everyone there. For the people that like to take in the desert at night there will also be a night run.

Here are the coordinates for camp 35.139213,-117.05533 - Google Maps
I'll be marking off the campsite with cones so as to not disturb the surrounding plant life.

People like the water balloon fight at the event so we'll have that again or suggest something else. Keep in mind it's a family event so let it be something that everyone can participate in.

This time we will have the Crown Victoria Rally cars out there for everyone to enjoy (as long as you can pitch in a few bucks) How much? I will leave that up to you generous human beings. Only requirement is that common sense be used while driving the rally cars and wearing a helmet. We have a helmet that we can use, but if you have one bring it.

Hope to see you guys out there.

Here are some pictures from a previous event.
20181026_184742.jpg20181028_145845.jpg20181026_171853.jpg20181027_154233.jpg20181026_121413.jpg

Last edited:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey kids, less than a month to go before we head out. Hope you have your toys in working order. I don't want to see you crying on the side of the road wondering why your wheels fell off.

Last edited:

True Knight

Ha ha well 5 weeks is just a bit over a month, but still, it’s coming up fast!

And yes, make sure your wheels are tight and your fuel tanks are full!

Side note - don’t filter the used fry oil for your multi-fuel through an old sock

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ha ha well 5 weeks is just a bit over a month, but still, it’s coming up fast!

And yes, make sure your wheels are tight and your fuel tanks are full!

Side note - don’t filter the used fry oil for your multi-fuel through an old sock
You're ruining my deception! I'm trying to get these guy's on the ball so they don't wait until the last minute to get it done.

MAdams

Devin and I are planning on going, if were still invited after "the incident". Will we be seeing someones new PLS truck?

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you guys didn't go what would we talk about? I'm curious as to how you're going to top the last event.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The photos are great! I am a little confused? These look like real trucks? Are all the Jeeps in another photo? In the back of the trucks? Hiding? :D;)
There's one or two that show up from time to time so we have to be careful not to step on them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks