• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 SoCal Spring Rally

AllAmerican505

I may go to the so cal rally don’t know if I want to tent camp or trailer camp
have kids and I love my memory foam mattress. It can’t drive two trucks at the same time.

saltydeuce

Geting close fastnova will be coming by this weekend so I can swap the breaks out and get the deuce to stop again. Also got to adjust the 817 breaks. Working on geting wood I thought I never say this but we are out of wood over here. But my guys said they will have a few trees for me if not. I'll just cut down my naibor tree.

True Knight

...Working on geting wood I thought I never say this but we are out of wood over here. But my guys said they will have a few trees for me if not. I'll just cut down my naibor tree.
All the trees are falling down due to the weather and taking business away from the tree trimmers. Ha ha

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
20190324_150516_HDR.jpg
We helped out Saltydeuce this weekend prepare his mighty steed for the trip. You can see him here providing detailed instructions to the next generation of MV enthusiasts on how to properly meditate with eyes closed and one leg in the air, but still maintaining proper balance while holding on to the side of the deuce.

Last edited:

saltydeuce

Thanks to fastnova and rigo for helping me with the breaks it finally stops like it should. I went out and did a 160 mile round trip to grab some items for some desert night light show. Also geting small loads here and there from my wood guy buy the time the weekend comes we will have enough wood for a 6x6 full a night

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks