• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 SoCal Spring Rally

vvwilkins

Oh Man, Just saw this thread - Looking forward to pictures being posted.
Question: Does anyone bring an M936 wrecker in case a rig breaks down?
-KM6OZT

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was out that way this weekend, a bit farther out, close to Baker. Weather was awesome! Looking forward to seeing pics!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was definitely excellent weather. Had a great time and enjoyed the big bonfire. Saturday night was awesome because we had a little fireworks show. The work we put in to our rally cars paid off because we were able to use them without a breakdown. 20190413_200446.jpg20190412_192228_HDR.jpg20190412_192207_HDR.jpg20190413_132115.jpg

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was mating season for M939's because you can see them here in action. Hopefully it doesn't get banned by the mods or maybe they can just blur out the nasty parts. Anyone want to guess what will pop out after the gestation period?
20190412_171052.jpg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here we have 3 aspiring astronauts preparing for the space academy in the Extreme G-Force Couch View attachment 761660

HAHAHA! I like that "aspiring astronauts"! Is that MV Code for "un-genius idiots"? I'm not finding it in my M-*&^%$#@-A3 series DECODER BOOK.
I kinda doubt that the event's SAFETY OFFICER fully understood the technical proposal submitted in triplicate before he approved this moving forward.

Jus' sayin'.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The couch they are sitting on is set on metal ramps that we were using to grade the road to camp since it was bumpy. They were there for ballast and speed was under 5 mph.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks