• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure. Had one in my HMMWV. The rear curtain lower hold downs were clipped to it, but I can clip them elsewhere. I took mine out so I could slide things in the bed farther/easier.
BDGR

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah...that makes sense. Thanks!
Agreed, and thanks. My ride had a lot of antenna and radio wires cut out of it when it arrived, so it makes sense that would be there for protection of the antenna wires as they head aft.
Bulldogger

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would be interested if you are removing it?
I've still got mine in the garage collecting dust. Will PM you about it. Of course, now that it's radio-related, it's worth its weight in gold... Too bad it's such lightweight aluminum...;)
BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks