• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

44 mb

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice find, it looks great. I am working on a 43 MB but it was in bad shape when I got it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice and a MBT to go with it. What's in the back, looks like a final drive but I doubt it!

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another l134 is in the back along with t84. The Mbt was a nice find as well. The guy said if you are getting the Jeep how about a trailer. Heck yea

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chuck,

What are your plans for this? You doing a restoration? Any plans for sandblasting?

Eddie
Not sure at this point. I have so many projects going on. Right now I’m going to see if it will turn over and clean out the tub and assess it’s condition as well as the frame. I think both are good

Last edited:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool.

I know its like asking a women her weight. But do you mind if I ask what you paid for that rig?
I sold the Jeep for $3200 and the trailer for $800. The Jeep turned out to be a rare MBZ radio Jeep.

for some reason I no longer get a notification when a post is updated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks