• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member forom Portugal (APVM)

Antoniocarvalho24

Hello everyone.
I am from portugal and a member of the portuguese association of military vehicles that make repairs and restaurations at the ELVAS Military Museum. We have a collection of military vehicles and we are preparing more restorations. It is always good to meet people who have the same interest as us. If you want to know more of us you can search on facebook for "Associação portuguesa de viaturas militares" and museu Militar de Elvas".

Regards

António Carvalho ;)

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard, António.

I have sent you some information on your V100. Looking forward to seeing progress on it.

Cheers

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site. A friend of ours purchased a few of those 'SEA SUBMERGED' gearboxes from Portugal a while back. Boy' that was some job repairing those. Some went to the scrap.
We obtained two M151 Muts a while back. Both are up and running now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks