• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need some help with a hub measurement please

US6x4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to know how far the hub flange at the wheel mounting surface sticks out from the front face of the drum itself. does anyone happen to have a wheel off of their truck that could take a measurement?
2.5 TON HUB DIAGRAM.jpg

Csm Davis

Gerhard. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You need to post up all the diagrams you've made over the years so we can download them. It would be a tremendous help for all I believe.
Gerhard I have to agree with rustystud, your knowledge and work on these is second to none.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Gerhard. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You need to post up all the diagrams you've made over the years so we can download them. It would be a tremendous help for all I believe.
It is now time for gringeltaube to write his book about the Deuce, with his drawings. rustystud can assemble and write his book as soon as He gets back from Alaska.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks