• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MTVR TM's

sandcobra164

I've consulted with some site moderators and will be sending a disc for upload based upon their approval. They will be available soon.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to get the manual for the 7 ton. I don't own one yet but I have started a collection of parts. So far I have 10 tires, one headlight, one turn signal, and an unidentified piece of steel tube. I think the steel tube is for the seats in the back.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, there maybe an issue with converting the DVD to something uploadable. The TM for the 7 ton are only in electronic format. If that is the case, I am volunteering to make copies of the DVD and mail it out to people.

Mustangsud

Well, there maybe an issue with converting the DVD to something uploadable. The TM for the 7 ton are only in electronic format. If that is the case, I am volunteering to make copies of the DVD and mail it out to people.
Could you just email a pdf? If not, I’d be interested in receiving a copy. I could really use it since I just got a truck.

Al1223

Hi- I would be interested in a copy for the MK23 7-ton!

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is what I think. I think the repair manual for these trucks is not a PDF. I think it is software. It should include things like Cat Electronic Technician (ET) and other software for flashing the ROM and working with other parts of the truck. So there may be a PDF but that is a small part of the whole package. I think that is one reason it is so hard to obtain. Even if we had the DVD, we would need unlock codes for it.

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter

MTVR

I have found an MTVR operator's manual, an Allison manual for the transmission, and a Cat manual for the engine, but I too, would like to have a complete manual (or set of manuals) for my MTVR.

blhar15

Any luck getting maintenance and parts TM's. I know they are on DVD, would be nice to get a downloadable PDF version.

Thanks

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
If you get an aftermarket cat et3 you should be able to do engine diagnostics and settings, with that you can download the free Dana software for ctis diag and the abs software is free too. I have the allison software and can do lmtv a1 trans also, all thru the trucks one diagnostic port. Should be the same on mtvr.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks