• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going to Florida to pick up my M813

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Oh its that previous submerged truck from govdeals? I know it was used in the last hurricane

sandcobra164

How far did you make it 319cssb? Nothing specific, just city and town so we know your whereabouts. As you can tell we're here to help, just want to know if you're near my Area of Operations.

319cssb

Sandcobra we went over to Daphne, Alabama to visit a friend of mine.
I noticed some odd mounts that were welded to the truck bed

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I will need a driver side mirror, a passenger side windshield. A driver side sear cover. And and and
West coast mirrors are available at any parts place. A glass company can replace the glass. Make sure when they put it back together they use black silicone between the glass and frame

Spend a hundred dollars or two and get a nice air ride seat

319cssb

West coast mirrors are available at any parts place. A glass company can replace the glass. Make sure when they put it back together they use black silicone between the glass and frame

Spend a hundred dollars or two and get a nice air ride seat
Yes , the glass is what i need

319cssb

That was the longest weekend in a long time. I was going to post updates. But while i was going there nothing eventful happened and on the way back i just wanted to get out of a bind and post something later. And then i was home. Truck made it!
ull update with details once ive had some sleep

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks