• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1950 Korean War Deuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozz

I need some help. im not a new member i joined in 2015 however i dont post very often because i dont want to deal with gramer nazi’s and i dont feel my opinion is useful when it has already been said. i do not enjoy sifting through clutter to find what i need and posts with tons of the same thing repeated over and over gets old.

i have 2 duece and just bought another 1 for parts and doner. that means i need to sell a 1950 koren war m35 it isnt running and no title its in texas 79404. it is gas and auto transmision.

now i went to post in classifieds and cant figure out how to do it.

i tried and was successful at posting in other places.

my questions is 2 part.

1 where can i sell/post/list this truck to get the most $

2 what do i do to post in classified trucks for sale?

thanks in advance BoZZ

Bozz

if that where true it would have already been scraped. it never had a title it was bought by the county and sold by with no title ever issued.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if that where true it would have already been scraped. it never had a title it was bought by the county and sold by with no title ever issued.
There is a very small market for the old GMC's even the axles don't have a value like M35 Rockwells do , the mud truck guys love the Rockwells .
Without a title it's a parts truck especially since it's not running , it isn't worth the cost and hassle of a bonded title.

Edit: there is a clean, titled , running , driving GMC with spare parts in the classifieds for $2500 it has been listed since august of 2017 and is still for sale.

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put the truck on Craigslist etc to see if you can re-home it. Pics posted here will help with appraisal. Scrap money after the trouble to process for scrapping is not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks