• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Hot Rodding Forum?

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it possible to get a HMMWV Hot Rodding forum since there is already one for the Deuce, 5 ton, and CUCV? it is obvious a large part of threads will be on the topic.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What about one for MV owners that have been abducted by Aliens while driving. Maybe sub categories for probed and non probed victims. Just a thought.

Mark

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Abducted while driving a modified submarine and probed...

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably should start a new forum for green trucks and one for tan trucks . But then the guys with Air Force trucks would want a forum for blue trucks.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure about hotrodding BUT it would be nice to have a modification forum where commenting on vehicle mods is not negatively flamed by the purists.

It might be nice to have an 'upgrades and crazy crap forum' to talk engine rebuilds and atypical engine swaps and non-OEM turbos and tranny options and such, where the purists would not have to go or be offended or start getting upset.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I hate when I get flamed by the environmentalists whan I discuss burning whale oil...

Nobody should be "flaming" anyone in the forums. Report a post if it needs it. Do not flame anyone in the forums.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks