• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Coolant recovery tank 802/803

smokem joe

Has anyone found a replacement tank that will work for the 802/803 overflow? I found a suitable cap with the search but not much came up for the tank

jamawieb

Someone posted long ago about finding a replacement. It wasn't OEM but it went to a volkswagon or something. I'll see if I can find it.

smokem joe

That might work. I'd like to see one with some more details before I'd order. I'm sure I can google that part number. The other one mentioned from a suzuki does not appear to be anything more than a catch can for overflow

smokem joe

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-X-9-Univ...ss-Steel-Radiator-Overflow-Tank-/113677839944

Hate to put something shiny in these but I will give this a shot. Supposed to be the right size inlet. Zed the suzuki one mentioned in that post only appears to have an inlet and no outlet. Can't find out for sure if it has a dip tube from the description either. I would rather have put a plastic one back on but it this one works it should last longer than the gen set

Zed254

Zed the suzuki one mentioned in that post only appears to have an inlet and no outlet. Can't find out for sure if it has a dip tube from the description either. I would rather have put a plastic one back on but it this one works it should last longer than the gen set
Agree. Hard to tell if there is a outlet hole in the bottle lid. Maybe Ray70 will comment.

Daybreak

2 Star Admiral
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Howdy,
The real MEP-8xx coolant recovery tank can be found out there.

NSN 2930-01-444-7651 OVERFLOW RADIATOR TANK Part #88-20507

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks