• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radio mount

Choppers

Taking a radio mount out of my m1078ao.

I think it's a PRC 77 mount, but radios were not and are not my thing.

Could be late 77, early SINCGARS.

No dang clue.

No cables found yet, but have not dug deep; they will ship with mount if there are any.

I would really prefer to send it to someone who will use it and not a re-seller, please.

Very expensive...

Or...

Free (almost).

You pay the shipping and send me one (1) beer from a brewery local to you.

PM if you want it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Unlikely a PRC77. It is probably for sincgars. If it is a standard sincgars mount.....not much. If it is a single sincgars mount that is for the non-amplified short range version, it might bring a little more. Without a picture, it's hard to say what it is.

Choppers

So, its a SINCGARS radio mount.

Ain't for sale; just trying to help one of us that needs it.

Prefer to mail it to someone that needs it to use and not resell.

Same deal, free (almost).

Pay shipping.

Send me the shipping cost and a can of beer from a brewery local to you (I collect them).

Juan tapped out, so it's up for whoever wants it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks