• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

97' 3116 oil pressure sender

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a 97 LMTV with the 3116. I have crappy readings for oil pressure. I checked with my mechanical tester to verify. I am looking to replace the sender, after checking wiring and cleaning up the connections. The part # on the current sender is 12420859 with another mfg # of 7z634. TM-P # came up non orderable. It came up under part target # but they wont sell to me personally. Does anyone have experience with a NAPA part that will work for this? I tried the cross reference at napaonline and came up with nothing. I searched on here, 3116 oil sender, 3116 oil pressure, etc with no part #'s to be found for anyone that replaced them. I am sure someone else has replaced one. Thanks in advance.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
You can use a Stewart Warner 279A sender in its place. Found at parts stores or on Amazon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks