• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Early Wheels

Danzeman

Hello all first post working on a scout car and i need help identifying these wheels was told they may be off of a early deuce. Can anyone verify as they are surplus to my need and hopefully can help someone out with their resto IMG_1670.jpgIMG_1629.jpg

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
They could be early m34 combat wheels. I can check the book when I get home tonight, someone will probably answer before then. I’ve posted the part numbers here on the site before in another thread asking about them.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Porkchop is correct, early M34 wheels. Fits the 1950/51 Reo pattern deuce with the cargo bed with wheel wells. Post 'em for sale in the classifieds or pm me a price.

USMC 00-08

I've seen them on M135's in some of the TM's and TB's.

20190314_165637.jpg

I'd like to find a complete set of those sometime.

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen them on M135's in some of the TM's and TB's.

View attachment 758248

I'd like to find a complete set of those sometime.
I don't think any GMC M135s were delivered with combat wheels, but what a cool upgrade!
I doubt you will ever find a set of 7 in one place. I have 6 and I got one here, two there etc.
Suggest pm the OP, he's looking to sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks