• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 relay panel wiring

Oerthedge21

Finally tracked down a new relay panel for the 1010, only to find I have no clue where any wires go. There's the connectors for the relays, which ones go where I don't know, and then there's a few cut wires from the fuse block, as well as wires with ring end terminals on from both the truck side and panel side wiring. Some help here would he great since I'm not looking to fry my electrical setup IMG_20190316_131139455.jpgIMG_20190316_131131004.jpg

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally tracked down a new relay panel for the 1010, only to find I have no clue where any wires go. There's the connectors for the relays, which ones go where I don't know, and then there's a few cut wires from the fuse block, as well as wires with ring end terminals on from both the truck side and panel side wiring. Some help here would he great since I'm not looking to fry my electrical setup View attachment 758293View attachment 758294
These may help

Attachments

Oerthedge21

Yes that definitely cleared it up some, although I am left with two wires now, an orange, and a second purple both coming from the fuse block. I can't seem to find them in your pictures. The orange runs though a 15 amp fuse, as does the purple. I connected the other purple to the yellow relay, which appears to say heater, and it runs through the 30 amp fuse. Is that correct, or should the yellow relay be connected to the purple that goes through the 15a fuse? And as I said, do you happen to know where the second purple and the orange go to?Snapchat-1308392637.jpg

Mad Texan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes that definitely cleared it up some, although I am left with two wires now, an orange, and a second purple both coming from the fuse block. I can't seem to find them in your pictures. The orange runs though a 15 amp fuse, as does the purple. I connected the other purple to the yellow relay, which appears to say heater, and it runs through the 30 amp fuse. Is that correct, or should the yellow relay be connected to the purple that goes through the 15a fuse? And as I said, do you happen to know where the second purple and the orange go to?View attachment 758306
Looking at the F-25 wiring diagram of TM9-2320-289-20 Pg 879. All the 15 amp circuits are for the service outlets found at the ends of the bench...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks