• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Options for removing Red dot AC

Miscexpense

I Have the new engine in and now just working on the fit and finish to get her ready to crank. My original engine had the AC compressor and Belt to match. I do not want to put the red dot back on since I will be driving with no/cage doors most of the time. I've read that there is a kit for doing this that has a bracket and a pully. Does anyone know what the part number is on this? Or would it not be possible to just get a smaller belt?

Also if anyone wants a Red Dot Shoot me a PM

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm installing a Red Dot this summer and can send you my old stuff if needs be and you are able to wait.

I have a 6.2 liter engine

Miscexpense

I'm installing a Red Dot this summer and can send you my old stuff if needs be and you are able to wait.

I have a 6.2 liter engine
Thank you for that offer tobash. Black Dog customs had a kit that wasn’t much more than a replacement belt. If you know if anyone that might be needing a Red Dot, I’m going to sell this one cheap. I really don’t want to box this thing up and put it on shelf if someone could use it.
I’m actually going to have a bunch of engine parts left over I would like to get rid of as well.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks