• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2019 Spring Rausch Creek Rally

PiperSkyRat

I’m bumming, I’m buying my first big truck this Saturday, driving it back from MA, down thru New York and pa not far from there. Next year. I’m only 2 hours from there.

NY Tom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have fun guys and be careful. Hope to be there next time - way too much to get done with the weather etc.

Lukes_deuce

We had a great turn out and a beautiful day for wheelin! I was very happy to see everyone and had a great time! Thats what rallies like this is all about. Will post pictures soon.

We had a great turn out and a beautiful day for wheelin! I was very happy to see everyone and had a great time! Thats what rallies like this is all about. Will post pictures soon.
Luke,
Nice meeting you on the way out, hopefully I can make it one of these years. Sounds like you guys had fun, looking forward to seeing some pics.
Be cool to bring the MKT field kitchen and cook.
How wad the trip home? Talk to you soon.

John

PS. Give coming to Gilbert this year some consideration, you will have fun, great show

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukes_deuce

Luke,
Nice meeting you on the way out, hopefully I can make it one of these years. Sounds like you guys had fun, looking forward to seeing some pics.
Be cool to bring the MKT field kitchen and cook.
How wad the trip home? Talk to you soon.

John

PS. Give coming to Gilbert this year some consideration, you will have fun, great show
It was nice to meet you John! We had a great weekend and only 1 minor field repair. The ride to Rausch from the Gap is easy. The ride home sucked. Just over 6 hours. Cross Bronx was at a stand still. I’ll take a look at my calendar and see if I can make it to Gilbert.

I will post pictures tonight. Have been busy and want to be on WiFi to upload all the pics

Lukes_deuce

I’ll be going up early Saturday morning. Not sure I would get there Friday before dark.
Sounds great. We will be rolling out no later than 9AM. I would plan on being there at 8AM if you need to register and sign up. We usually hit the trails between 830 and 9.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks