• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 803A owner / introduction

Josephml21

Hello all,

I was the lucky winner of a 803a in today's auction. I've been lurking for awhile but finally decided to make a profile. I'm a ARMY vet, 2003 through 08 as an air traffic controller (mos 93C / 15Q). Did a year in Korea and two deployments to Iraq with the 101st, ETS'd and got a job as a atc'er for the FAA.

We used the 802's and 803's on all of our equipment so I'm pretty familiar with them. I wanted a whole home back-up and figured I wanted something that I saw run for months on end with little to no downtime other than the occasional PMCS.

I want to say thanks to everyone that's been here before me. Most of my free time I've just been reading all of your threads and learning even more about these awesome "little" machines!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks