• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help pricing nos M35a2 cab

m715

I need to sell a few items that came with a truck I bought from another ss member. I donk know what a fair price is for a nos m35 cab I have. The cab is cammo, some of the paint is flaking off the pirmer but no rust or rot. IT is still bolted to the shipping crate and I have some mounting hardwhere in boxes. This is a bare cab no doors or top. I am not offering it for sale now just want to know what to ask when I do sell. Thanks mark.

rustystud

I need to sell a few items that came with a truck I bought from another ss member. I donk know what a fair price is for a nos m35 cab I have. The cab is cammo, some of the paint is flaking off the pirmer but no rust or rot. IT is still bolted to the shipping crate and I have some mounting hardwhere in boxes. This is a bare cab no doors or top. I am not offering it for sale now just want to know what to ask when I do sell. Thanks mark.
You could check out "Eastern Surplus" . I remember they had one for sell a little while ago. Pricey if I remember right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks