• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hawaii to California M1078

allenday78

Hello everyone, has anyone had any shipping experience from Pearl Harbor to San Diego? I just picked up a M1078 and the only shipping quote I received was 28K.
Thanks.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Around 4500. If it's a runner it can go to San diego I believe. . Any dead trucks have to be shipped to long beach.

Pasha is the company on the island

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
How anbout any diesel mechanics near Pearl Harbor. Looks like I am going to have to get it running before shipping it to California.
PM memvwr fuzzy toaster he has gotten a few out of Hawaii. I think there is some time of mechanic on the island. Just a language barrier to overcome

allenday78

Good morning Fuzzy, Ill send you a PM later today if that's okay. I have a busy day at work but I wanted to reply so I didn't come off as being rude. I am very much interested in any information I can get about my dilemma. Thank you

allenday78

Update, I managed to get a quote. I had to send Ironplanet an email asking why I haven't received any quotes from their shipping company, Veritread. I actually questioned why they even sell items from Hawaii if no one is willing to ship them. I got an email back stating that they would reach out to some of their providers. I then got a quote for 8K. That still seems on the very high side.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update, I managed to get a quote. I had to send Ironplanet an email asking why I haven't received any quotes from their shipping company, Veritread. I actually questioned why they even sell items from Hawaii if no one is willing to ship them. I got an email back stating that they would reach out to some of their providers. I then got a quote for 8K. That still seems on the very high side.
A member paid $7700 in 2010 to get a M925 from Hawaii to the main land . Here is a link to the thread (see post # 9 ).
[h=1]Bought an M925 in HI... should be fun[/h]

fasttruck

Wait 12 years and see if Hawaii's senator gets that tunnel built to the mainland and then you can drive it home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks