• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody seen a Aquatune for Diesel?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

pjwest03

We used water/methanol injection on our Mack pulling truck. It made it possible to drive the truck to fairgrounds without burning pistons or turbos. It dropped the EGT a good 200 degrees which we desperately needed.

MAdams

How do you get around not getting water into your air compressor? On a lot of diesels the compressor air is pulled from the intake manifold

sue

Don’t make the same mistake we did, we put
2 (two) of them on our truck so now anytime
we drive very far we have to find a place to drain
the extra fuel it keeps putting back in to our tank.
the EPA is all over us.

FloridaAKM

I see what you did there, :funny:. I had the computer screen jump & post the wrong quote.
the EPA is all over us.

NormB

the EPA is all over us.

Many years ago my brothers and I sat down with a JC Whitney catalog and added up all the gas saving/increased power/mpg features of all the water-injection, high-flow air filters, micro-atomizer screens for carburetors, hotter spark gadgets, all the rest, you could run a Camaro for a year on one tank of fuel.

As they say in the commercials, "that's not how this works, that's not how ANY of this works."

TANSTAAFL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks