• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Touch A Truck - Greensboro, NC - Cornerstone Baptist Church

plarkin10

Hello,

My name is Paul Larkin and I attend Cornerstone Baptist Church on Inman Road, Greensboro, NC (on the backside of the Airport). We are hosting our citywide “Touch a Truck” event on Saturday, March 30th from 11am-100pm and I would like to know if anyone might know of someone who would be interested in participating by bringing a military style vehicle, monster truck type etc. or anything that kids would love to see, touch and experience?
We have all kinds of various trucks, cars, motorcycles etc. for the children to see, touch and sit it. We will be having games and food for the kids and families and as it stands today, we have over 500 people on face-book interested in the event.(we anticipate 350+/-).

We were hoping that someone imight also want to use this event not only to support the children of our community, but also to use this as a low-key marketing opportunity to showcase your company name, logo etc. I am sorry it is such short notice, however, if you are interested or know of someone that might be, could you please let me know ASAP? We would need you to arrive on Saturday March 30[SUP]th[/SUP] @ 1030am to stage the vehicles. The event is from 11am-1pm with food and games, so if you have children, please bring them along. Thank you in advance for your time and attention and hope to hear back from you. Thank you.

Paul Larkin
www.paullarkin10@yahoo.com

336-317-7626

Cornerstone Baptist Church
5736 Inman Road
Greensboro, NC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks