• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another newbie

Thenewgrit

Have for a long time wanted a project to tackle and learn along the way. The idea of a travel camper out of a military trailer is one of them.

So in the spirit of learning as much as i can (not very handy to begin with) I think this forum is a great resource to learn from.

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, and the hobby.
With little experience or knowledge as you mention, Get into the hobby with something like an M38A1, An M151, Or a WW11. Jeep restoration as a start.
You will soon 'learn' and acquire knowledge and skills.

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Newbe

Welcome from MA to the new guys! Enjoy and know that just about everything you need will be in the vehicle Technical Manuals(TMs) and this site! Also look for Military Vehical Collector Clubs in your area, just about every state has at least one!

Good Luck

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks