• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10000M Telehandler Hopkinsville, KY 42240 to Oregonia, OH 45054

BRob18E

Hello to all,

I figure I would try Steel Soldiers before trying YouShip after that last debacle. I have purchased a Telehandler and need it shipped.

Item Number 1703695 on GP

Location Hopkinsville, Kentucky 42240

10,000 lbs. Max. Weight Capacity, 28' Max Lift Height, Cummins Diesel Engine, Enclosed Cab, 17.5-25 Tires

It will be going to:
Oregonia, OH 45054

If you can do this or know someone that can, I will look forward to your reply.

Thank you for your time and help.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hit up/message the member simp5782, he transported my 5ton truck for me & is good guy!

BRob18E

I wrote him prior to posting this, just in case he was busy. He is going to do it. Thank you sir for the information though, maybe others will see it if they need stuff moved.

Thanks again. I hope the 5tom is kicking ass for you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks