Thread: JLG Telehandler Side Shift Carriage Attachment, Fits SkyTrak 10K Telehandler

Sergeant
    Thanks

Default JLG Telehandler Side Shift Carriage Attachment, Fits SkyTrak 10K Telehandler

Hello to all,

The title says it all. I'm looking for a JLG Telehandler Side Shift Carriage Attachment, Fits SkyTrak 10K Telehandler. If anyone has one available at a reasonable price, I will look forward to your reply.

Thank you for your time and help.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,499 Times in 2,632 Posts

Here are a couple options over U-ship .

https://www.unitedstatesoffreight.com/

https://www.veritread.com/

Sergeant
    Thanks

Porkysplace,

help me out here. I thought I was posting on a forum that requested items from a vendor. I have never done this sort of thing on SS so point me in the right direction if you don't mind.

Thanks for your time and help.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BRob18E For This Useful Post:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior (03-29-2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,499 Times in 2,632 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRob18E View Post
    Porkysplace,

help me out here. I thought I was posting on a forum that requested items from a vendor. I have never done this sort of thing on SS so point me in the right direction if you don't mind.

Thanks for your time and help.
    USA of Frreight used to be a vendor on the site , I'm not sure if they still are , just thought I would throw them out there since this forum don't ussually get much response from vendors. On a side note when searching for a carrier request their DOT numbers of the hauler and check their record , no DOT numbers is a big red flag on carriers as they are running illegal. Here is a link to search carriers DOT numbers; https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to porkysplace For This Useful Post:

Sergeant
    Thanks

I think we are different sheets of music although that advice is great and I will add that to my favorites.

What I'm looking for is, is there a place on SS where I would post an item I am looking to purchase? I thought this was the correct place but I may be wrong. I was curious if you knew where and/or if there is a forum like that on SS. I thought "transportation needs" was for what you are mentioning and "vendor" "request a quote" was for items wanted. But I think with your replies I may be reading into this wrong. lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BRob18E For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRob18E View Post
    I think we are different sheets of music although that advice is great and I will add that to my favorites.

What I'm looking for is, is there a place on SS where I would post an item I am looking to purchase? I thought this was the correct place but I may be wrong. I was curious if you knew where and/or if there is a forum like that on SS. I thought "transportation needs" was for what you are mentioning and "vendor" "request a quote" was for items wanted. But I think with your replies I may be reading into this wrong. lol
    Parts wanted
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    "Be a person you would be proud to know"

1985 M1009 CUCV; 1991 Ford ME350A1; 1990 BMY M923A2; 1988 M1038 ; 1988 M998 (SOLD) ; 1994 M1078; 1995 M1088 (2 Parted Out); 1995 M1083; 1985 M35A2C-85K274 (SOLD)
    MEP803a; MEP802A; This space Reserved
    For best results, try not to do anything stupid.
    MVPA #29740

CANCER SUCKS, and that's all I got to say about that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelspinner For This Useful Post: