• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastern Missouri Member New to MV's

jwboing

Love the site which did help me with my first purchase last week of a
1965 M35A2.
Anxious to meet up with others in my area.
Please feel free to contact me!
JW

jwboing

Requests for pics! Thanks for wanting to take a look guys,,,, I made an album, is that how you post pics, or do you mean post them right here in this thread? I also put a pic up as my profile pic, but doesn't seem to show up,,,, Maybe it needs to be an Avatar???? I am new to forums, but love the info here!

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. Deuces are very useful and a bunch of fun. Be sure to search for the threads on the KAMO rally held each fall at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. It’s free and fun for the whole family.

jwboing

Welcome to the site, my first truck purchase was a 64 M35A2 winch truck.
Need to add a winch to mine. I heard I can invert the front bumper on my non-winch truck and retrofit an aftermarket store bought variety. Any tips from anyone appreciated!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks