• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brexit exports to the US

MikeMikeMike

Excuse my ignorance but financially I’m just getting to the point where I can seriously start discussions (and get approval ) from both my wallet and my wife for a CVRT. My window for purchase doesn’t open before summer and delivery before Jan 2020 would be inconvenient to my schedule. So that leaves me to try and speculate on the vehicle itself, the import process, the laws, taxes, fees etc. and will all that change after brexit. what are others speculations on how this brexit thing will affect the purchase and import to the us? I just read that the PM’s third and final vote failed. Is Brexit affecting any decision you are making regarding armor import? How so? Are you rushing to get in or in wait and see mode? Depositing early or hoping for an exchange rate windfall? Just curious to hear others point of view.
Thanks
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks