• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

coms for humvee

Lindsaym151

Just ordered a 4 place , coms unit and two headsets for less than 400 from sportys .com! all blue tooth!!!

Did some research, Totally independent of vehicle, runs on 9 volt, used in aeronautical community!40 hrs on one bat!
You can hook up your cell phone and take calls, listen to FM radio NOISE cancellation as you speak!
JUST like being in a helo!​

Last edited by a moderator:

CMPPhil

Interesting, but could you give a better link to the particular unit, or the actual name of the unit to make search easier, the site is quite large.

Cheers Phil

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes please. I just bought an older Aviation intercom from SoftComm, but could easily sell it if there is a nicer version for the price you say.
BDGR

DREDnot

Nice affordable setup. I have a similar setup from sportys I got in like 1990. Cheapest they had. Still working fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks