• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1956 M135 6x6 Update

hungryhungarianz

My long hard work over winter paid off. I unseized the engine, change the oil, installed cam shaft, push rods, clean spark plugs, repaired the flintstones floor in the cab, installed seats, lights mirrors, put in another fuel pump, bled the brakes and put in new brake fluid.

Now to the paint job, extended cab and camper to put on. And to find some tires :naner::naner::naner::naner::naner::naner::naner::naner:

https://youtu.be/TNbgo4_izws

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is one of the sweetest sounding 302's ever! Is the transmission shifting tight?

Watch that high range reverse. We use it but it's been known to have a weak spot. With the low rpm on the truck, for you to back up like that on soft ground tells me that transmission is solid. Nice work! Get all those new updates coming on this thread so we can keep up with you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks