• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 rear license plate . what you dooing for a clean install and look ?

sweetk30

looking for idea's on how to do a clean install of the lic plate on the back of the m1009 blazer but with all the stock pintal hitch and other stuff .

thanks for any pics or help you can provide . [thumbzup]

Glockfan

I bought a magnet that car dealers use to attach dealer plates to cars that they use for test drives. I usually stick my plate either on the bumper (as pictured) or up on the tailgate. It has worked perfectly for years.

Rear Plate.jpg

wbdodgeiv

Mine is sheetmetal screwed into the tailgate skin, I didn't do that the PO did. I don't plan on changing it when I pull dents and fill holes prior to repainting though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks