• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want to register my M923A2, but not title!

Lizard333

I just acquired a m923a2 but all I have is a bill of sale. I wat to register it here in Az. I don’t have a form 97 just the bill of sale. What can i do to get it registered? Thank you in advance I’m new here just looking to get it on the road. I appreciate any help

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just acquired a m923a2 but all I have is a bill of sale. I wat to register it here in Az. I don’t have a form 97 just the bill of sale. What can i do to get it registered? Thank you in advance I’m new here just looking to get it on the road. I appreciate any help
The SF-97 is only good to the original buyer from the government , that is who needs to get the title . Most states consider selling a vehicle without a title in the sellers name title jumpimg to avoid taxes , this why you will have a hard time titling it now unless AZ does bonded titles. Why would you buy a truck without a clear title ?

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You will have to do a Bonded title, I just did one on my 1943 Willys MB. It is not hard just takes time. You have to send letters to the guy you got it from and the State he is in.
The DMV can walk you though it. The DMV will have to look at the truck to get the VIN off of it. Good luck with it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks