• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Bragg to Denton MV rally

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won couple of lots at Fort Bragg today. I am hoping to get someone to pick up the lots and bring them to the Denton rally. I am willing to pay for time and fuel. One lot is a 400,000 btu heater small tow behind version and 4 395's on a pallet. If you or someone you know is interested and coming to the rally as well please let me know.
Thanks Jonathan
803-237-2570
IMG_6491.jpgIMG_6492.jpg

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ended up buying a forklift at Bragg as well. So I will be going up next week to get it if someone has any pick up needs at Fort Bragg I can deliver to Denton rally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks